Beauchamp & Associates, Inc., will provide the following services.
- Timely file all necessary valuation appeals to the appropriate Appraisal District.
- Advise you on the most effective strategy to minimize your tax cost.
- Identify and take advantage of all relevant appraisal methods and techniques to reduce appraised values. Such as:
- Utilize all techniques to analyze real property values, i.e. Cost, Market Data and Income approaches to value.
- Review market trends that may affect a specific type ofproperty in a given area.
- Research county appraisal records for uniformity and equality relevant to your property.
- Negotiate at all levels with the Appraisal District staffto secure the absolute lowest possible value.
- Receive and review notices of valuation changes (Notices of Valuation, Appraisal Notices, etc.) and interact with you on necessary actions.
- Prepare and file pertinent documents with the appropriate Appraisal District.
- Prepare and maintain files in our office, for your records as to the estimated assessed value ofyour property.
- Informally negotiate with taxing officials and/or appraisers on protested properties.
- When necessary, present properties in formal hearings before the Appraisal Review Board.
- Provide assistance as requested in any and all property tax matters that client may have.