Charles A. Beauchamp
President/Senior Property Tax Consultant/Texas Real Estate Salesman
Since founding Beauchamp & Associates, Inc, Charles has been committed to providing personal service not found in many of the larger Property Tax Consulting firms.
Charles has been involved in the property tax profession since 1984 appraising property for Appraisal Districts and representing clients in property tax appeals as a Property Tax Consultant. He maintains close working relationships with many Appraisal Districts, which ensures that your interests are represented in a thorough and professional manor.
Throughout his carrier he has attained the designation of RPA (Registered Professional Appraiser) and CTA (Certified Tax Administrator) and is a Senior Certified Property Tax Consult in the state of Texas.
He has accumulated his 25 years of experience Property Tax Representation, Ad Valorem Tax Appraisal and Real Estate by being employed with the following institutions.
- Harris County Appraisal District – Commercial/Industrial Appraiser
- Montgomery County Appraisal District – Real Property Appraiser
- Harding & Carbone, Inc. – Property Tax Consultant
- L. B. Walker & Associates, Inc. – Property Tax Consultant
- Real Estate Sales – Michael S. Canada, Broker
John R. Yancey
Senior Property Tax Consultant
John has been actively involved in real estate appraisal and property tax consulting since 1961. He joined Beauchamp & Associates in 2008 and helped implement growth strategies that the company enjoys today. He founded Yancey & Associates property tax consultants in 1979 and has been involved in all aspects of property tax representation since that time. Since founding Yancey & Associates he has been successful in saving property owners in excess of $100,000,000 in tax dollars in his work as a property tax consultant. During the past 48 years, John has acquired his expertise in property tax representation and real estate appraisal by being affiliated with the companies listed below.
- Texas Highway Department – Review Appraiser (1961)
- Jim Fonteno Real Estate Appraisal Service – Appraiser (1962-1963)
- City of Houston – Deputy Assessor (1967-1978)
- Founded Yancey & Associates, Property Tax Consultants (1979-2007)
- Merged with L. B. Walker & Associates, Inc. (1995-2007)
- Joined Beauchamp & Associates, Inc. (2008)